As you know, the circumstances surrounding the coronavirus are moving fast and changing by the hour. In consultation with the Trinity staff, Wardens, and with Episcopal clergy and bishops both within Minnesota and across the church, we are making the following decisions for Trinity in the spirit of safety, health, preparedness, and love.
What we know now is that as a public entity, Trinity can have a positive impact in our community in helping to slow the spread of the virus, and we would like to position Trinity to contribute to that positive impact to our fullest capacity. To that end:
- Until further notice, Trinity will refrain from in-person meetings, gatherings, and worship.
- We recorded the March 15 Service of Holy Eucharist in the chapel on Trinity’s Facebook page. All may view whether a Facebook member or not.
- Devon is available. You may reach her via e-mail.
- The staff is available. Although working remotely, the staff will check their Trinity e-mails at least two times per day and will provide quick responses to any parishioner.
- The Service of Compline will be offered, via Zoom every evening.
- Sunday Service will be provided electronically on Sunday, March 29.
In the end, please know that we will weather this crisis together. God is here. God is with us. These are crazy and bizarre days. But God never leaves us alone.
It is our goal that when we look back on this time, we will remember both the anxiety and the fear but also we will remember that we were well loved and deeply cared for. Now is the time to link arms (virtually, of course) and be the church.